Ответы ВсОШ по английскому языку 2026, 5-6 класс — задания школьного этапа | Взлёт, Московская область

Ответы, задания и разборы школьного этапа ВсОШ «Взлёт» по английскому языку в Московской области (50 регион) на платформе mo.olymponline.ru за 1 октября 2026 года. Официальные ключи и критерии для 5–11 классов.
Ответить
otv_helpers
Администратор
Сообщения: 712
Зарегистрирован: 17 сен 2025, 15:31

Ответы ВсОШ по английскому языку 2026, 5-6 класс — задания школьного этапа | Взлёт, Московская область

Сообщение otv_helpers »

ВсОШ по английскому языку 2026: школьный этап, 5–6 класс — задания, ответы и решения от 01.10.2026 | Взлёт, Московская область

Олимпиада по английскому языку для 5–6 класса — школьный этап ВсОШ на платформе Взлёт, Московская область, 01.10.2026. В теме опубликованы задания вариантов 1, 2 и 3: аудирование по «Алисе в Стране чудес», чтение, выбор подходящих ответов и задания Use of English.

Быстрый переход к вариантам:
👉 Вариант 1 | Вариант 2 | Вариант 3
Полные ответы и решения скрыты
Полный комплект заданий, ответы и и файлы решений для всех вариантов 5–6 класса загружены в наш Telegram-канал.
Открыть ответы в Telegram
___________________________________________________________ ВАРИАНТ 1

ЗАДАНИЕ 1. Listening
Listen to the first part of an extract from the book "Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll. Read the statements and choose "true" if the statement is true or "false" if it is false. You will hear the recording twice.

1. There was a small, beautiful woman in the room.
• TRUE
• FALSE

2. The cat had a big smile on its face.
• TRUE
• FALSE

3. The Duchess was very polite to Alice.
• TRUE
• FALSE

4. The cook threw a plate at the Duchess.
• TRUE
• FALSE

5. The baby started to cry.
• TRUE
• FALSE

6. The Duchess sang a song to the baby.
• TRUE
• FALSE

7. The Duchess gave the baby to the cook.
• TRUE
• FALSE

8. The Duchess wanted to see the Queen.
• TRUE
• FALSE

9. The cook threw only one plate.
• TRUE
• FALSE

10. The cook left the room before the Duchess.
• TRUE
• FALSE

ЗАДАНИЕ 2. Listening
Listen to the second part of the extract from the book "Alice in Wonderland" and choose the correct answers. You will hear the recording twice.

1. What did Alice do with the baby?
• She took it outside.
• She gave it to the Cat.
• She left it in the house.

2. What happened to the baby's face?
• It started to smile.
• It became dirty.
• It began to change.

3. What did the baby become?
• a pig
• a dog
• a cat

4. Where was the Cheshire Cat when Alice saw it?
• in the house
• in the grass on the ground
• up in a tree

5. Who lives in the house and makes hats?
• the Mad Hatter
• the Cheshire Cat
• a strange baby

ЗАДАНИЕ 3. Reading
Choose the best response.

1. Where do you come from?
• School.
• New York.
• Home.

Ответ на задание:
New York.

2. What did you eat for dinner?
• Spaghetti and salad.
• No, we didn't.
• We went to a restaurant.

Ответ на задание:
Spaghetti and salad.

3. Where did you put my tablet?
• Because it was broken.
• Yesterday.
• On the bed.

Ответ на задание:
On the bed.

4. Who did you see yesterday?
• My sister and brother.
• At the match.
• Yes, I did.

Ответ на задание:
My sister and brother.

5. What time does the film start?
• Tom Cruise and Madonna.
• At 7:00, I think.
• In the park.

Ответ на задание:
At 7:00, I think.

6. What's the date today?
• It's 2026.
• The 15th.
• It's Tuesday.

Ответ на задание:
The 15th.

7. What's the weather like?
• It's spring.
• I like warm weather.
• It's hot and sunny.

Ответ на задание:
It's hot and sunny.
Полные ответы и решения скрыты
Ответы, решения и критерии проверки на задания первого варианта выложены в Telegram.
Открыть ответы на задания 4–9
ЗАДАНИЕ 4. Reading
Read the text about the Curonian Spit, a very beautiful place in Russia. For statements 1–8, choose "true" if the statement is true or "false" if it is false.

The Curonian Spit is a very special place in Russia. It is in the Kaliningrad region. It is a long and thin piece of land. It is between the Baltic Sea and the Curonian Lagoon. The Curonian Spit is a national park. Many tourists visit it every year. The nature there is amazing. There are big sand dunes there. Some dunes are very tall. People call them "moving dunes" because the wind moves the sand. The forest is also very beautiful. There are many pine trees and different birds. Birdwatchers love to come here. They can see many rare birds.

There is a famous place called the "Dancing Forest". The trees in this forest are very strange. They are curved and twisted. They look like they are dancing. Tourists like to take photos there.

In summer, the weather is warm. People swim in the sea and walk on the beaches. In winter, it is cold and windy. The Curonian Spit is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a wonderful place for nature lovers and photographers.

1. The Curonian Spit is in Moscow region.
• TRUE
• FALSE

2. The territory is protected at the state level.
• TRUE
• FALSE

3. There are no trees there.
• TRUE
• FALSE

4. People can see uncommon birds in the park.
• TRUE
• FALSE

5. The "Dancing Forest" has straight trees.
• TRUE
• FALSE

6. People who visit the forest like taking pictures.
• TRUE
• FALSE

7. It is always warm and sunny on the Curonian Spit.
• TRUE
• FALSE

8. This place was added to the list of World Heritage Sites.
• TRUE
• FALSE

ЗАДАНИЕ 5. Reading
These people like travelling and want to visit a new city. Read the texts and decide which city would be the most suitable for each person. There is one description you do not need to use.

Emma (20 years old)

"I love old castles and medieval history. I want to visit a small town with a real fortress on an island. I also like quiet parks with rocks and trees, where I can take photos of nature. I don't like big, noisy cities."

Carlos (33 years old)

"I am a food lover! I want to try local sweets and buy tasty gifts for my family. I also like museums about weapons and old metal pots. I prefer a city that is not too big, but it must have a nice fortress."

Lukas (44 years old)

"I like geography and unusual places. I want to visit a Russian city that is not connected to the rest of Russia. I want to see the sea, big ships, and a museum about oceans. I also like old German-style buildings."

Sophie (38 years old)

"I want to visit a huge modern capital city. I like underground palaces with statues and lights. I want to see the most famous square in the country and a river that goes through the city. I also enjoy walking in big city parks."

Anna (22 years old)

"I love energetic cities with many universities. I also like funny and cute monuments, especially animal statues. I enjoy walking in large parks and meeting friendly people. I don't want a capital city — I prefer something smaller but still modern and lively."

Moscow

Moscow is the capital of Russia. It is a very big and beautiful city. The heart of Moscow is the Kremlin. It is an old fortress with red walls and beautiful towers. Near the Kremlin, there is Red Square. It is a large famous square.

In Moscow, you can visit many museums, theatres, and parks. The Moscow Metro is also famous. It is like an underground palace with beautiful statues and lights. People in Moscow like to walk in Gorky Park. You can also see the Moscow River. It is very long.

Tula

Tula is an old Russian city. The city is famous for its history and its food.

Tula is famous for pryaniki. This is traditional Russian gingerbread. They are very tasty and have different pictures on them. People love to buy them as gifts.

Tula has a big and strong fortress called the Tula Kremlin. It is very old. The walls are thick and made of brick. Tula is also a city of weapons. Russian soldiers used Tula guns. You can visit the Samovar Museum and the Weapons Museum there.

Kaliningrad

Kaliningrad is a unique Russian city. It is an exclave. This means it is not next to the rest of Russia. It is between Poland and Lithuania, near the Baltic Sea.

The city has a rich history. It used to be called Königsberg. It was a German city. Now it is Russian. In Kaliningrad, you can see the famous Cathedral. It is on an island. The philosopher Immanuel Kant lived in the city. You can visit his grave near the cathedral. There are many museums. The Museum of the World Ocean is very interesting. You can see big ships there.

Voronezh

Voronezh is a big city in the south of Russia. It stands on the Voronezh River. It is an important industrial and cultural centre. In Voronezh, you can see a famous monument to a kitten. It is a sculpture of a cat from a popular Russian cartoon. It is a very cute statue.

Voronezh is a city of students. There are many universities and schools. It is a young and active city. People like to walk in parks. During World War II, the city fought bravely. Now it is a modern and friendly place.

Vyborg

Vyborg is a small old city in the Leningrad Region. It was founded by the Swedes. The main sight in Vyborg is Vyborg Castle. It is a medieval fortress on an island. You can climb the tower and see beautiful views. It is a great place for photos. You can see old Swedish and Finnish buildings. The streets are narrow and charming. A popular tourist attraction is Monrepos Park. It is a beautiful English-style park with rocks and trees. It is very quiet and peaceful.

Saint Petersburg

Saint Petersburg is a beautiful Russian city. It is on the Neva River, near the Baltic Sea. People call it the "Northern Capital" or the "Venice of the North".

The city has many rivers and canals. There are a lot of bridges. The main museum is the Hermitage. It is a very big palace with many rooms. It has one of the largest art collections in the world. The city was founded by Peter the Great. It is a city of art, culture, and history. Students love to visit its beautiful palaces.

1. Emma
2. Carlos
3. Lukas
4. Sophie
5. Anna

• Vyborg
• Moscow
• Tula
• Saint Petersburg
• Voronezh
• Kaliningrad

ЗАДАНИЕ 6. Use of English
Look at the family tree. Who is who? Read the sentences and work it out. Match each number to the correct name. To help you, Mark is already done.

• Ben is Mark's son.
• Mark and Kate got married in 2002.
• Jane is Kate's niece.
• Tom is Kate's brother.
• Sally is Tom's wife.
• Tom and Sally have two children.
• Paul is Kate's nephew.

1. Who is under number 1?

2. Who is under number 2?

3. Who is under number 3?

4. Who is under number 4?

5. Who is under number 5?

6. Who is under number 6?
Ключ к заданию №6: семейное дерево Ответ →
ЗАДАНИЕ 7. Use of English
Part 1. Type the correct answers into the blanks.

1. You eat breakfast in the morning. What meal do you usually eat between 12–2 in the afternoon? (5 letters)

2. What colour is a strawberry? (3 letters)

3. Complete the following typical British dish: fish and ______. (5 letters)

4. This word starts with ga, a place to grow flowers. (6 letters)

Part 2. Choose the correct answer.

5. Which of the following is NOT a fruit?
• onion
• pear
• apple

6. Which of these vegetables is NOT green?
• cabbage
• cucumber
• carrot

ЗАДАНИЕ 8. Use of English
Look at the pictures. Each picture illustrates a common word. Change one letter in each word to make an animal.

e.g. house — mouse

1. 3 letters

2. 3 letters

3. 3 letters

4. 4 letters

ЗАДАНИЕ 9. Use of English
From START, move across the river in five moves by stepping on the stone that has the missing verb in the following sentences. You can move from one stepping stone to another horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Change the form of the verb if necessary.

• drive
• ride
• watch
• read
• dream
• jump
• eat
• cook
• ask
• listen
• brush
• have
• sing
• cry

1. Sad films always make me ______.

2. He ______ to music last night.

3. She ______ her teeth at least twice a day.

4. I'm a vegetarian. I never ______ meat.

5. "Do you want to go to the cinema?" "Not now, I ______ a book."
Полные ответы и решения скрыты
Все ответы, ключи и решения заданий 1–9 первого варианта выложены в Telegram.
Открыть ответы в Telegram
___________________________________________________________ ВАРИАНТ 2

ЗАДАНИЕ 1. Listening
Listen to the first part of an extract from the book "Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll. Read the statements and choose "true" if the statement is true or "false" if it is false. You will hear the recording twice.

1. Alice and the animals felt hot and dry.
• TRUE
• FALSE

2. The largest bird was the Dodo.
• TRUE
• FALSE

3. Alice knew what a Dodo was.
• TRUE
• FALSE

4. The Dodo wanted to have a race to get warm.
• TRUE
• FALSE

5. The Dodo said "One, two, three, go!" at the start of the race.
• TRUE
• FALSE

6. All the animals began the race at the same time.
• TRUE
• FALSE

7. The Dodo said only one animal was first in the race.
• TRUE
• FALSE

8. Alice had a box of chocolates near her feet.
• TRUE
• FALSE

9. There was a chocolate for Alice too.
• TRUE
• FALSE

10. Alice gave the box to the Dodo.
• TRUE
• FALSE

ЗАДАНИЕ 2. Listening
Listen to the second part of the extract from the book "Alice in Wonderland" and choose the correct answers. You will hear the recording twice.

1. What did the Dodo give to Alice?
• a cat
• a beautiful box
• a chocolate

2. How did the small birds eat their chocolates?
• They didn't eat them.
• They ate very slowly.
• They ate noisily and quickly.

3. Why did Alice say "I'm sorry" after talking about Dinah?
• Because she lost the box.
• Because Dinah ate birds and mice.
• Because she didn't like Dinah.

4. What did the birds and animals do when Alice talked about Dinah?
• They laughed at Alice.
• They asked for more chocolates.
• They started leaving.

5. Who did Alice think was coming at the very end of the text?
• the Mouse
• an old bird
• the Dodo

ЗАДАНИЕ 3. Reading
Choose the best response.

1. I'm sorry I'm late.
• You are welcome.
• That's all right.
• Yes, of course.

Ответ на задание:
That's all right.

2. Hi! This is David speaking.
• I'll get him for you.
• Hello, David.
• He's not here.

Ответ на задание:
Hello, David.

3. I'd like a single room with a shower.
• Is it a quiet room?
• How much is that?
• Certainly, sir.

Ответ на задание:
Certainly, sir.

4. Could you pass me the bread, please?
• Here you are.
• Why not?
• No, thank you.

Ответ на задание:
Here you are.

5. You really should see the dentist.
• Are you?
• Yes, you're right.
• She is Dr Brown.

Ответ на задание:
Yes, you're right.

6. When is your birthday?
• Tomorrow!
• I'm 12 now.
• Congratulations!

Ответ на задание:
Tomorrow!

7. Where are your parents?
• In Spain.
• Fine, thanks.
• Ben and Maria.

Ответ на задание:
In Spain.
Полные ответы и решения скрыты
Ответы, решения и критерии проверки на задания второго варианта выложены в Telegram.
Открыть ответы на задания 4–9
ЗАДАНИЕ 4. Reading
Read the text about Lake Baikal, a famous lake in Russia. For statements 1–8, choose "true" if the statement is true or "false" if it is false.

Lake Baikal is in Russia. It is in Siberia. Lake Baikal is very big. It is the deepest lake in the world. It is also the oldest lake. It is more than 25 million years old. The water is very clean and clear. You can see many fish in the lake. There is a special fish called the omul. People like to eat it. The omul is very tasty. In winter, the lake is frozen. The ice is beautiful and blue. The ice is very thick and strong. Many tourists visit Lake Baikal every year. They like to walk on the ice. They also like to take photos. Some tourists come in summer to swim and hike. There are many forests and mountains around the lake. The nature there is amazing. Lake Baikal is a very special place. Many people call it the "Pearl of Siberia".

1. Lake Baikal is in Europe.
• TRUE
• FALSE

2. No other lake is deeper than the Baikal.
• TRUE
• FALSE

3. The lake is 25 million years old.
• TRUE
• FALSE

4. The water in the lake isn't dirty at all.
• TRUE
• FALSE

5. The ice is very thin in winter.
• TRUE
• FALSE

6. Tourists never take photos there.
• TRUE
• FALSE

7. Tourists visit the lake only in winter.
• TRUE
• FALSE

8. The "Pearl of Siberia" is the name people use to call the Baikal.
• TRUE
• FALSE

ЗАДАНИЕ 5. Reading
Read the text about Karelia, a beautiful region in Russia. For statements 1–8, choose "true" if the statement is true or "false" if it is false.

Karelia is a region in the north-west of Russia. It is near Finland. The capital of Karelia is Petrozavodsk. Karelia is a very beautiful place. There are many forests, lakes and rivers there. The most famous lake is Lake Onega. There is another big lake called Lake Ladoga. It is the largest lake in Europe. The nature in Karelia is very quiet and peaceful. Many people come here to relax and enjoy fresh air.

In summer, the weather is warm and sunny. In winter, it is very cold and there is a lot of snow. Tourists visit Karelia in all seasons. In winter, they like to ski and skate. In summer, they go fishing and boating. There are also many old churches and wooden houses in Karelia. They are very beautiful. One famous island is Kizhi Island. There is a very old wooden church there. It has many domes. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. People from all over the world come to see it. Karelia is a wonderful place for nature lovers.

1. Karelia is in the south of Russia.
• TRUE
• FALSE

2. Karelia is not far from Finland.
• TRUE
• FALSE

3. Lake Onega is the largest lake in Europe.
• TRUE
• FALSE

4. The weather in Karelia is always hot.
• TRUE
• FALSE

5. Tourists visit Karelia only in winter.
• TRUE
• FALSE

6. Tourists can ski in Karelia in winter.
• TRUE
• FALSE

7. Kizhi Island has a wooden church.
• TRUE
• FALSE

8. Karelia is a good place for people who love nature.
• TRUE
• FALSE

ЗАДАНИЕ 6. Reading
These people like travelling and want to visit a new city. Read the texts and decide which city would be the most suitable for each person. There is one description you do not need to use.

Maria (30 years old)

"I love art and history. I want to visit a city with many museums and old buildings. I dream of seeing a city where the sun doesn't go down at night in summer. I think it is very romantic!"

Alex (25 years old)

"I am an active person. I like swimming in the sea and climbing mountains. I want a city with warm weather. In winter, I can go to the mountains and ski. I need a holiday by the sea!"

Olga (45 years old)

"I am interested in different cultures. I want to see a city where people speak two languages. I like tasty food and markets. I also want to visit a very old city."

Ivan (19 years old)

"I don't like quiet places. I like big cities with many shops and cafes. I like buying souvenirs and taking photos. I want a city not far from Moscow, so I can go there for a weekend."

Viktor (60 years old)

"I am a history teacher. I am very interested in the Great Patriotic War. I want to visit a heroic city. I want to remember the heroes of the past."

Moscow

Moscow is the capital of Russia. It is a very big and beautiful city. About 13 million people live in Moscow. There are many famous places in Moscow. Red Square is in the centre of the city. Saint Basil's Cathedral is a very colourful church in Red Square. The Kremlin is a big fortress near Red Square. The Russian president works there. You can also visit the Bolshoi Theatre and many museums in Moscow. The Moscow Metro is very famous. It is beautiful and fast.

Saint Petersburg

Saint Petersburg is a big city in the north-west of Russia. People call it the "Northern Capital". It is on the Neva River. The city is very beautiful and has many canals. People also call it the "Venice of the North". There are many palaces and museums. The Hermitage Museum is very famous. It has millions of works of art. In summer, the sun does not go down at night. This period is called the "White Nights". It is a very popular time for tourists to visit the city.

Kazan

Kazan is the capital of Tatarstan. It is an old city on the Volga River. This year, in 2026, Kazan celebrates its 1021st anniversary! Kazan is a city where different cultures live together. The Kazan Kremlin is a big white fortress. Inside the Kremlin, there is the Kul Sharif Mosque. People in Kazan speak Russian and Tatar. The city has many festivals and good food.

Sochi

Sochi is a city on the Black Sea. It is in the south of Russia. The weather is warm there. Many people go to Sochi for their holidays. Sochi is famous for its beaches, mountains, and parks. It is a popular place in summer. In winter, people go to the mountains to ski.

In 2014, Sochi hosted the Winter Olympic Games. The Olympic Park is near the sea. It is a beautiful place to walk and see the stadiums.

Nizhnii Novgorod

Nizhnii Novgorod is a big city on the Volga River. It is not far from Moscow. The city has a famous kremlin with 13 towers. It is a very old fortress. From the kremlin, you can see the Volga River and the Oka River.

Nizhnii Novgorod is a city of trade and industry. There is a big market near the kremlin. You can buy many different things there. The city also has a beautiful street called Bolshaya Pokrovskaya Street. It is a pedestrian street with many shops and cafes.

Volgograd

Volgograd is a city on the Volga River. It is a heroic city. In the past, it was called Stalingrad. During the Great Patriotic War, there was a big battle here. The Battle of Stalingrad was very important. Today, there is a famous monument on Mamayev Kurgan. It is called "The Motherland Calls". It is a very big statue of a woman with a sword. Many people visit Volgograd to remember the heroes. Volgograd is a long city along the river. It is famous for its history.

1. Maria
2. Alex
3. Olga
4. Ivan
5. Viktor

• Volgograd
• Saint Petersburg
• Sochi
• Moscow
• Kazan
• Nizhnii Novgorod
Ключ к заданию №6: города России Ответ →
ЗАДАНИЕ 7. Reading
These people like travelling and want to visit a new city. Read the texts and decide which city would be the most suitable for each person. There is one description you do not need to use.

Emma (23 years old)

"I love art and history. I want to see old palaces and famous museums with many paintings. I also like to walk next to rivers and canals. I don't like big modern factories. I want to feel like I am in a fairy tale."

Liam (32 years old)

"I am very interested in geography. I want to visit a city near mountains. I want to stand in two parts of the world at the same time — Europe and Asia. I like hiking and taking photos of nature. I don't need a sea or ocean. I prefer forests and hills."

Sofia (38 years old)

"I am crazy about ships and the ocean. I want to see big ships and eat fresh seafood every day. I like windy weather and hills near the water. I also want to see the end of a very long railway. I don't like cold winters with a lot of snow."

Anna (25 years old)

"I love winter! I want to visit a city where there is a lot of snow and it is very cold. I dream about seeing colourful lights in the night sky. I also want to learn about shipbuilding. I don't like big, noisy capitals with millions of people."

Max (41 years old)

"I want to see the most famous square and a beautiful cathedral with colourful domes. I like taking the metro and visiting big parks. I don't want to travel too far to the east or north. I want to be in the centre of everything!"

Moscow

Moscow is the capital of Russia. It is a very big and beautiful city. About 13 million people live here. The heart of Moscow is the Kremlin and Red Square. You can see the famous Saint Basil's Cathedral there. It has colourful domes. Tourists like to visit the Bolshoi Theatre and Gorky Park. Moscow has a lot of museums and shops. The Moscow Metro is very beautiful and deep. People from all over the world come to see this fantastic city.

Saint Petersburg

Saint Petersburg is on the Neva River. It is an old and beautiful city. People often call it the "Venice of the North" because it has many rivers and canals. There are many bridges in the city. The most famous museum is the Hermitage. It is very big and has many paintings and statues. Another famous place is Peterhof Palace. It has beautiful fountains. In summer, the sun does not go down completely at night.

Volgograd

Volgograd is a city on the Volga River. The river is very long and wide. Volgograd is a heroic city. There was a big and important battle here during World War II. The main monument is called "The Motherland Calls". It is a huge statue of a woman with a sword. It is one of the tallest statues in the world. Many people visit this monument to remember the heroes. The city also has a big river port.

Vladivostok

Vladivostok is a large city in the Far East of Russia. It is on the shore of the Pacific Ocean. It is an important port for Russia. The city is famous for its beautiful hills and sea views. The Trans-Siberian Railway starts in Moscow and ends here. It is a very long railway. You can see many ships in the port. The local people like to eat fresh fish and seafood. The weather is often windy, but the nature around the city is very beautiful.

Arkhangelsk

Arkhangelsk is a city in the north of Russia. It is near the White Sea. It is an old city with a long history of shipbuilding. Winter is very long and cold here. There is a lot of snow. Summer is short and cool. Near Arkhangelsk, there is a famous nature reserve called "The Russian Arctic". Tourists can see the Northern Lights in the sky during winter. It is a magical sight of green and blue lights.

Ekaterinburg

Ekaterinburg is a big city in the Ural region. The Ural Mountains are the border between Europe and Asia. There is a special monument on the border. Tourists like to stand there, with one foot in Europe and one foot in Asia. Ekaterinburg is a very industrial city. It is also an important transport centre. The city has many theatres and museums. It is the fourth-largest city in Russia. The streets are very long and wide.

1. Emma
2. Liam
3. Sofia
4. Anna
5. Max

• Vladivostok
• Arkhangelsk
• Moscow
• Volgograd
• Saint Petersburg
• Ekaterinburg

ЗАДАНИЕ 8. Use of English
Look at the family tree. Who is who? Read the sentences and work it out. Match each number to the correct name. To help you, Mark is already done.

• Paul's sister is called Ann.
• Ann and Simon got married in 2005.
• Ann is Mark's aunt.
• Emma and Julia are Mark's cousins.
• Emma has fair hair.
• Mark's parents are called Paul and Sally.
• Julia has dark hair.

1. Who is under number 1?

2. Who is under number 2?

3. Who is under number 3?

4. Who is under number 4?

5. Who is under number 5?

6. Who is under number 6?

ЗАДАНИЕ 9. Use of English
Look at the family tree. Who is who? Read the sentences and work it out. Match each number to the correct name. To help you, Mark is already done.

• Tom has five grandchildren.
• Mark has two sisters — Ann and Julia.
• Ann has long dark hair.
• Margaret met her husband, Tom, in London.
• Tom and Margaret have two children — Sally and Simon.
• Julia has fair hair.
• Emma is Simon's wife.

1. Who is under number 1?

2. Who is under number 2?

3. Who is under number 3?

4. Who is under number 4?

5. Who is under number 5?

6. Who is under number 6?
Ключ к заданию №9: семейное дерево Ответ →
ЗАДАНИЕ 10. Use of English
Part 1. Type the correct answers into the blanks.

1. What colour is a lemon? (6 letters)

2. We say a bottle of milk. What do we say for the following? a ______ of biscuits (6 letters)

3. This word starts with hi, subject about past people and events. (7 letters)

4. This word starts with ki, a place for cooking. (7 letters)

Part 2. Choose the correct answer.

5. Which of the following people works in a restaurant?
• a chef
• a servant
• a customer

6. Which of these do people NOT normally eat?
• fish
• a fork
• meat

ЗАДАНИЕ 11. Use of English
Part 1. Type the correct answers into the blanks.

1. This word starts with gu, king's wife. (5 letters)

2. This word starts with wa, this tells you the time. (5 letters)

3. What colour is a cucumber? (5 letters)

4. This word starts with ki, a place for cooking. (7 letters)

Part 2. Choose the correct answer.

5. Which of these can you buy at the butcher's?
• apples
• fish
• meat

6. At a restaurant, you usually have a starter, a ______ course and a dessert.
• meat
• soup
• main

ЗАДАНИЕ 12. Use of English
Look at the pictures. Each picture illustrates a common word. Change one letter in each word to make an animal.

e.g. house — mouse

1. 4 letters

2. 4 letters

3. 3 letters

4. 4 letters
Ключ к заданию №12 Ответ →
ЗАДАНИЕ 13. Use of English
Look at the pictures. Each picture illustrates a common word. Change one letter in each word to make an animal.

e.g. house — mouse

1. 4 letters

2. 4 letters

3. 4 letters

4. 3 letters

ЗАДАНИЕ 14. Use of English
From START, move across the river in five moves by stepping on the stone that has the missing verb in the following sentences. You can move from one stepping stone to another horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Change the form of the verb if necessary.

• drive
• drink
• laugh
• fall
• watch
• read
• dream
• jump
• eat
• cook
• ask
• listen
• brush
• have
• sing
• cry

1. She likes ______ songs by Lady Gaga.

2. Can I ______ you a question?

3. The kids ______ on the trampoline right now.

4. My brother ______ a bike when he was only four.

5. The film was so funny. It really made us ______.

ЗАДАНИЕ 15. Use of English
From START, move across the river in five moves by stepping on the stone that has the missing verb in the following sentences. You can move from one stepping stone to another horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Change the form of the verb if necessary.

• drive
• drink
• laugh
• fall
• watch
• read
• dream
• jump
• eat
• cook
• ask
• listen
• brush
• sing
• cry
• have

1. Now she ______ a house of her dream.

2. Yesterday he ______ a great dinner.

3. They ______ of a trip to Europe these days.

4. Can he ______ a bicycle?

5. I never ______ juices. I prefer water.
Полные ответы и решения скрыты
Все ответы, ключи и решения заданий 1–15 второго варианта выложены в Telegram.
Открыть ответы в Telegram
___________________________________________________________ ВАРИАНТ 3

ЗАДАНИЕ 1. Listening
Listen to the first part of an extract from the book "Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll. Read the statements and choose "true" if the statement is true or "false" if it is false. You will hear the recording twice.

1. The Mouse came into the room.
• TRUE
• FALSE

2. The White Rabbit was looking for his hat.
• TRUE
• FALSE

3. Alice was in the long room with a table.
• TRUE
• FALSE

4. The White Rabbit called Alice "Mary Ann".
• TRUE
• FALSE

5. Alice said to the Rabbit, "I'm not Mary Ann!"
• TRUE
• FALSE

6. Alice ran to a house with the words "W. RABBIT" on it.
• TRUE
• FALSE

7. Alice went into a small room and found a hat.
• TRUE
• FALSE

8. The little bottle had the words "DRINK ME" on it.
• TRUE
• FALSE

9. Alice liked being small.
• TRUE
• FALSE

10. Alice drank from the bottle and got smaller.
• TRUE
• FALSE

ЗАДАНИЕ 2. Listening
Listen to the second part of the extract from the book "Alice in Wonderland" and choose the correct answers. You will hear the recording twice.

1. Why couldn't Alice move?
• She was too small.
• She was sleeping.
• She was too big for the room.

2. What did Alice think about the rabbit-hole?
• She thought it was boring.
• She thought it was a dream.
• She thought it was interesting, but she also missed home.

3. Who was calling for Mary Ann outside?
• the Queen
• the White Rabbit
• Pat

4. Why couldn't the White Rabbit open the door?
• The door was locked.
• He didn't have the key.
• Alice's back was next to it.

5. What did the Rabbit think about the arm in the window?
• He thought it was Pat's arm.
• He thought it was very beautiful.
• He thought it was too big to be an arm.

ЗАДАНИЕ 3. Reading
Choose the best response.

1. Ann doesn't like her new job.
• That's a shame.
• Oh, I do!
• No, it isn't.

Ответ на задание:
That's a shame.

2. Would you like to have a cup of tea?
• I like it a lot.
• Coffee for me, please.
• Yes, I'd love to, thanks.

Ответ на задание:
Yes, I'd love to, thanks.

3. Have you ever been to the ballet?
• There aren't any tickets.
• Not until today!
• It's a great idea!

Ответ на задание:
Not until today!

4. Can you help me with this heavy bag, please?
• I think it's mine.
• Yes, of course.
• No, it isn't.

Ответ на задание:
Yes, of course.

5. Thanks for the lovely present.
• You're welcome.
• Oh, it's yours!
• If you're sure.

Ответ на задание:
You're welcome.

6. This is my friend Richard.
• That was nice of him.
• I think you should.
• Nice to meet you.

Ответ на задание:
Nice to meet you.

7. I'm sorry I didn't come to your party.
• Yes, you are.
• Did you?
• That's okay.

Ответ на задание:
That's okay.
Полные ответы и решения скрыты
Ответы, решения и критерии проверки на задания третьего варианта выложены в Telegram.
Открыть ответы на задания 4–9
ЗАДАНИЕ 4. Reading
Read the text about Lake Baikal, a famous lake in Russia. For statements 1–8, choose "true" if the statement is true or "false" if it is false.

Lake Baikal is in Russia. It is in Siberia. Lake Baikal is very big. It is the deepest lake in the world. It is also the oldest lake. It is more than 25 million years old. The water is very clean and clear. You can see many fish in the lake. There is a special fish called the omul. People like to eat it. The omul is very tasty. In winter, the lake is frozen. The ice is beautiful and blue. The ice is very thick and strong. Many tourists visit Lake Baikal every year. They like to walk on the ice. They also like to take photos. Some tourists come in summer to swim and hike. There are many forests and mountains around the lake. The nature there is amazing. Lake Baikal is a very special place. Many people call it the "Pearl of Siberia".

1. Lake Baikal is in Europe.
• TRUE
• FALSE

2. No other lake is deeper than the Baikal.
• TRUE
• FALSE

3. The lake is 25 million years old.
• TRUE
• FALSE

4. The water in the lake isn't dirty at all.
• TRUE
• FALSE

5. The ice is very thin in winter.
• TRUE
• FALSE

6. Tourists never take photos there.
• TRUE
• FALSE

7. Tourists visit the lake only in winter.
• TRUE
• FALSE

8. The "Pearl of Siberia" is the name people use to call the Baikal.
• TRUE
• FALSE

ЗАДАНИЕ 5. Reading
Read the text about Karelia, a beautiful region in Russia. For statements 1–8, choose "true" if the statement is true or "false" if it is false.

Karelia is a region in the north-west of Russia. It is near Finland. The capital of Karelia is Petrozavodsk. Karelia is a very beautiful place. There are many forests, lakes and rivers there. The most famous lake is Lake Onega. There is another big lake called Lake Ladoga. It is the largest lake in Europe. The nature in Karelia is very quiet and peaceful. Many people come here to relax and enjoy fresh air.

In summer, the weather is warm and sunny. In winter, it is very cold and there is a lot of snow. Tourists visit Karelia in all seasons. In winter, they like to ski and skate. In summer, they go fishing and boating. There are also many old churches and wooden houses in Karelia. They are very beautiful. One famous island is Kizhi Island. There is a very old wooden church there. It has many domes. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. People from all over the world come to see it. Karelia is a wonderful place for nature lovers.

1. Karelia is in the south of Russia.
• TRUE
• FALSE

2. Karelia is not far from Finland.
• TRUE
• FALSE

3. Lake Onega is the largest lake in Europe.
• TRUE
• FALSE

4. The weather in Karelia is always hot.
• TRUE
• FALSE

5. Tourists visit Karelia only in winter.
• TRUE
• FALSE

6. Tourists can ski in Karelia in winter.
• TRUE
• FALSE

7. Kizhi Island has a wooden church.
• TRUE
• FALSE

8. Karelia is a good place for people who love nature.
• TRUE
• FALSE

ЗАДАНИЕ 6. Reading
These people like travelling and want to visit a new city. Read the texts and decide which city would be the most suitable for each person. There is one description you do not need to use.

Maria (30 years old)

"I love art and history. I want to visit a city with many museums and old buildings. I dream of seeing a city where the sun doesn't go down at night in summer. I think it is very romantic!"

Alex (25 years old)

"I am an active person. I like swimming in the sea and climbing mountains. I want a city with warm weather. In winter, I can go to the mountains and ski. I need a holiday by the sea!"

Olga (45 years old)

"I am interested in different cultures. I want to see a city where people speak two languages. I like tasty food and markets. I also want to visit a very old city."

Ivan (19 years old)

"I don't like quiet places. I like big cities with many shops and cafes. I like buying souvenirs and taking photos. I want a city not far from Moscow, so I can go there for a weekend."

Viktor (60 years old)

"I am a history teacher. I am very interested in the Great Patriotic War. I want to visit a heroic city. I want to remember the heroes of the past."

Moscow

Moscow is the capital of Russia. It is a very big and beautiful city. About 13 million people live in Moscow. There are many famous places in Moscow. Red Square is in the centre of the city. Saint Basil's Cathedral is a very colourful church in Red Square. The Kremlin is a big fortress near Red Square. The Russian president works there. You can also visit the Bolshoi Theatre and many museums in Moscow. The Moscow Metro is very famous. It is beautiful and fast.

Saint Petersburg

Saint Petersburg is a big city in the north-west of Russia. People call it the "Northern Capital". It is on the Neva River. The city is very beautiful and has many canals. People also call it the "Venice of the North". There are many palaces and museums. The Hermitage Museum is very famous. It has millions of works of art. In summer, the sun does not go down at night. This period is called the "White Nights". It is a very popular time for tourists to visit the city.

Kazan

Kazan is the capital of Tatarstan. It is an old city on the Volga River. This year, in 2026, Kazan celebrates its 1021st anniversary! Kazan is a city where different cultures live together. The Kazan Kremlin is a big white fortress. Inside the Kremlin, there is the Kul Sharif Mosque. People in Kazan speak Russian and Tatar. The city has many festivals and good food.

Sochi

Sochi is a city on the Black Sea. It is in the south of Russia. The weather is warm there. Many people go to Sochi for their holidays. Sochi is famous for its beaches, mountains, and parks. It is a popular place in summer. In winter, people go to the mountains to ski.

In 2014, Sochi hosted the Winter Olympic Games. The Olympic Park is near the sea. It is a beautiful place to walk and see the stadiums.

Nizhnii Novgorod

Nizhnii Novgorod is a big city on the Volga River. It is not far from Moscow. The city has a famous kremlin with 13 towers. It is a very old fortress. From the kremlin, you can see the Volga River and the Oka River.

Nizhnii Novgorod is a city of trade and industry. There is a big market near the kremlin. You can buy many different things there. The city also has a beautiful street called Bolshaya Pokrovskaya Street. It is a pedestrian street with many shops and cafes.

Volgograd

Volgograd is a city on the Volga River. It is a heroic city. In the past, it was called Stalingrad. During the Great Patriotic War, there was a big battle here. The Battle of Stalingrad was very important. Today, there is a famous monument on Mamayev Kurgan. It is called "The Motherland Calls". It is a very big statue of a woman with a sword. Many people visit Volgograd to remember the heroes. Volgograd is a long city along the river. It is famous for its history.

1. Maria
2. Alex
3. Olga
4. Ivan
5. Viktor

• Volgograd
• Saint Petersburg
• Sochi
• Moscow
• Kazan
• Nizhnii Novgorod
Ключ к заданию №6: города России Ответ →
ЗАДАНИЕ 7. Reading
These people like travelling and want to visit a new city. Read the texts and decide which city would be the most suitable for each person. There is one description you do not need to use.

Emma (23 years old)

"I love art and history. I want to see old palaces and famous museums with many paintings. I also like to walk next to rivers and canals. I don't like big modern factories. I want to feel like I am in a fairy tale."

Liam (32 years old)

"I am very interested in geography. I want to visit a city near mountains. I want to stand in two parts of the world at the same time — Europe and Asia. I like hiking and taking photos of nature. I don't need a sea or ocean. I prefer forests and hills."

Sofia (38 years old)

"I am crazy about ships and the ocean. I want to see big ships and eat fresh seafood every day. I like windy weather and hills near the water. I also want to see the end of a very long railway. I don't like cold winters with a lot of snow."

Anna (25 years old)

"I love winter! I want to visit a city where there is a lot of snow and it is very cold. I dream about seeing colourful lights in the night sky. I also want to learn about shipbuilding. I don't like big, noisy capitals with millions of people."

Max (41 years old)

"I want to see the most famous square and a beautiful cathedral with colourful domes. I like taking the metro and visiting big parks. I don't want to travel too far to the east or north. I want to be in the centre of everything!"

Moscow

Moscow is the capital of Russia. It is a very big and beautiful city. About 13 million people live here. The heart of Moscow is the Kremlin and Red Square. You can see the famous Saint Basil's Cathedral there. It has colourful domes. Tourists like to visit the Bolshoi Theatre and Gorky Park. Moscow has a lot of museums and shops. The Moscow Metro is very beautiful and deep. People from all over the world come to see this fantastic city.

Saint Petersburg

Saint Petersburg is on the Neva River. It is an old and beautiful city. People often call it the "Venice of the North" because it has many rivers and canals. There are many bridges in the city. The most famous museum is the Hermitage. It is very big and has many paintings and statues. Another famous place is Peterhof Palace. It has beautiful fountains. In summer, the sun does not go down completely at night.

Volgograd

Volgograd is a city on the Volga River. The river is very long and wide. Volgograd is a heroic city. There was a big and important battle here during World War II. The main monument is called "The Motherland Calls". It is a huge statue of a woman with a sword. It is one of the tallest statues in the world. Many people visit this monument to remember the heroes. The city also has a big river port.

Vladivostok

Vladivostok is a large city in the Far East of Russia. It is on the shore of the Pacific Ocean. It is an important port for Russia. The city is famous for its beautiful hills and sea views. The Trans-Siberian Railway starts in Moscow and ends here. It is a very long railway. You can see many ships in the port. The local people like to eat fresh fish and seafood. The weather is often windy, but the nature around the city is very beautiful.

Arkhangelsk

Arkhangelsk is a city in the north of Russia. It is near the White Sea. It is an old city with a long history of shipbuilding. Winter is very long and cold here. There is a lot of snow. Summer is short and cool. Near Arkhangelsk, there is a famous nature reserve called "The Russian Arctic". Tourists can see the Northern Lights in the sky during winter. It is a magical sight of green and blue lights.

Ekaterinburg

Ekaterinburg is a big city in the Ural region. The Ural Mountains are the border between Europe and Asia. There is a special monument on the border. Tourists like to stand there, with one foot in Europe and one foot in Asia. Ekaterinburg is a very industrial city. It is also an important transport centre. The city has many theatres and museums. It is the fourth-largest city in Russia. The streets are very long and wide.

1. Emma
2. Liam
3. Sofia
4. Anna
5. Max

• Vladivostok
• Arkhangelsk
• Moscow
• Volgograd
• Saint Petersburg
• Ekaterinburg

ЗАДАНИЕ 8. Use of English
Look at the family tree. Who is who? Read the sentences and work it out. Match each number to the correct name. To help you, Mark is already done.

• Paul's sister is called Ann.
• Ann and Simon got married in 2005.
• Ann is Mark's aunt.
• Emma and Julia are Mark's cousins.
• Emma has fair hair.
• Mark's parents are called Paul and Sally.
• Julia has dark hair.

1. Who is under number 1?

2. Who is under number 2?

3. Who is under number 3?

4. Who is under number 4?

5. Who is under number 5?

6. Who is under number 6?

ЗАДАНИЕ 9. Use of English
Look at the family tree. Who is who? Read the sentences and work it out. Match each number to the correct name. To help you, Mark is already done.

• Tom has five grandchildren.
• Mark has two sisters — Ann and Julia.
• Ann has long dark hair.
• Margaret met her husband, Tom, in London.
• Tom and Margaret have two children — Sally and Simon.
• Julia has fair hair.
• Emma is Simon's wife.

1. Who is under number 1?

2. Who is under number 2?

3. Who is under number 3?

4. Who is under number 4?

5. Who is under number 5?

6. Who is under number 6?
Ключ к заданию №9: семейное дерево Ответ →
ЗАДАНИЕ 10. Use of English
Part 1. Type the correct answers into the blanks.

1. What colour is a lemon? (6 letters)

2. We say a bottle of milk. What do we say for the following? a ______ of biscuits (6 letters)

3. This word starts with hi, subject about past people and events. (7 letters)

4. This word starts with ki, a place for cooking. (7 letters)

Part 2. Choose the correct answer.

5. Which of the following people works in a restaurant?
• a chef
• a servant
• a customer

6. Which of these do people NOT normally eat?
• fish
• a fork
• meat

ЗАДАНИЕ 11. Use of English
Part 1. Type the correct answers into the blanks.

1. This word starts with gu, king's wife. (5 letters)

2. This word starts with wa, this tells you the time. (5 letters)

3. What colour is a cucumber? (5 letters)

4. This word starts with ki, a place for cooking. (7 letters)

Part 2. Choose the correct answer.

5. Which of these can you buy at the butcher's?
• apples
• fish
• meat

6. At a restaurant, you usually have a starter, a ______ course and a dessert.
• meat
• soup
• main

ЗАДАНИЕ 12. Use of English
Look at the pictures. Each picture illustrates a common word. Change one letter in each word to make an animal.

e.g. house — mouse

1. 4 letters

2. 4 letters

3. 3 letters

4. 4 letters
Ключ к заданию №12 Ответ →
ЗАДАНИЕ 13. Use of English
Look at the pictures. Each picture illustrates a common word. Change one letter in each word to make an animal.

e.g. house — mouse

1. 4 letters

2. 4 letters

3. 4 letters

4. 3 letters

ЗАДАНИЕ 14. Use of English
From START, move across the river in five moves by stepping on the stone that has the missing verb in the following sentences. You can move from one stepping stone to another horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Change the form of the verb if necessary.

• drive
• drink
• laugh
• fall
• watch
• read
• dream
• jump
• eat
• cook
• ask
• listen
• brush
• have
• sing
• cry

1. She likes ______ songs by Lady Gaga.

2. Can I ______ you a question?

3. The kids ______ on the trampoline right now.

4. My brother ______ a bike when he was only four.

5. The film was so funny. It really made us ______.

ЗАДАНИЕ 15. Use of English
From START, move across the river in five moves by stepping on the stone that has the missing verb in the following sentences. You can move from one stepping stone to another horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Change the form of the verb if necessary.

• drive
• drink
• laugh
• fall
• watch
• read
• dream
• jump
• eat
• cook
• ask
• listen
• brush
• sing
• cry
• have

1. Now she ______ a house of her dream.

2. Yesterday he ______ a great dinner.

3. They ______ of a trip to Europe these days.

4. Can he ______ a bicycle?

5. I never ______ juices. I prefer water.
Полные ответы и решения скрыты
Все ответы, ключи и решения заданий 1–15 третьего варианта выложены в Telegram.
Открыть ответы в Telegram
Ответить